Moved Permanently

The document has moved here.

9×25 Mauser

Developed in Germany circa 1906 by Mauser and DWM, this round was originally chambered in a series of experimental Mauser self-loading pistols, most notably the C-06/08. Between the World wars this round was also used in a number of submachine guns, such as Swiss SIG MKMO, Austrian Steyr MP-34 and Hungarian 39M and 43M. Today it is obsolete.

 

Designation Manufacturer Bullet weight, g Muzzle velocity, m/s Muzzle energy, J Comments
 

8.3

415

714